Monday, June 21, 2010

Stay tuned for special guest blogging!

Shalom, faithful readers!

Stay tuned later this week, and the next two weeks, for guest bloggers from our WRT membership and, later this week, from my Dad!

My father will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of his Bar Mitzvah at Westchester Reform Temple on Friday night by chanting from Parashat Balak and offering the D'var Torah at services which begin at 6:15 PM.

I'll post his remarks on Friday.

The next two weeks, I'll be out of the office and have invited a couple of guest bloggers to help me keep the site updated with their thoughts. I'm hoping to feature guest blogging periodically in the months to come, so like you, I'm eager to read their (and your) comments.

L'Shalom,
Rabbi Jonathan Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment